Wednesday, January 2, 2013

About Time

It is about time that I finally did an update.  I'm sorry I haven't posted an update lately but it is that time of the year where things get put off.  Lucky for me my training. Wasn't one of those things but my blog was.  Sure I missed a run here and there but I put in good milage and feel that I am ready for the Disney Half.  

Ashlee and Lissa have stated their training for the Mickey Mile on January 12th.  I don't care what their time is I just will be proud that they are trying.  Some of my runs have not been as long or fast as they should be since I am running with them.  I am very proud of both of them and will have a big smile on my face when they cross the finish line.

Back to me, on December 23rd I did my longest run to date, 13.13 miles.  My watch said it took me 2:49 and change to run a half marathon.  I don't think that is bad considering I just started running less than four months ago.  Based on my runs and how I know I run with people around me I think that I will finish the Disney Half in approximately 2:45.  That is what I am thinking but as long as I finish I will be happy.

I should have one more update before then but if not wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment