Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Goal

It has been a while since I have updated my blog so here it goes.

Since I finished the Half at Disney I have run in one other half marathon and two 5k's. All three children have taken up running. They all have run two 5k's and are improving all the time. Bryant and Ashlee are running another one with me this coming weekend. Then Ashlee is running in the Expedition Everest Challenge at Disney with me in the beginning of May.

I have come up with another goal to help keep my motivation. My new goal is to run 50 races before I turn 50(I stole the idea from someone on Facebook). I have a good start to reaching the goal. Since I started running in September of 2012 I have completed eight 5k's, one 10k and two half marathons. I am counting virtual races but will also try to make my goal with regular races. I am signed up for five more race by the end of the year and figure will add in at least four or five more.

I will try to keep everyone informed on how I am doing in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment