Sunday, November 18, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Well I haven't had an update for a couple of weeks, time to change that.  The past two weeks have been busy and I've missed a couple of runs.  I have made decent mileage so I'm not to upset with missing a couple of runs and tonight's run felt good and rejuvenating.   Last weekend I ran in a Veterans Day run over a bridge, my chip time was just over thirty-six minutes.  Then the next day I ran nine and a half miles but made the mistake of not eating enough and struggled though the run but made it in just over two hours. Then I went off to see a Dolphin's game only to see them lose.

This week has been busy, Ashlee had two band concerts and we had to get ready for our camping trip.  I missed my Tuesday and Thursday runs and didn't get my weekend run in until tonight. I got out and did a little over three mile in under forty minutes and it felt really good.

I'm looking forward to this week, will do my normal Tuesday night run then on Thursday I am doing a Turkey Trot before heading home to fix Thanksgiving dinner.  I hope everyone has a good and safe holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment